Looks like Its Over | Freebies and Product Samples

Looks like Its Over

That right. Looks like its all over for this blog. This blog has been online for over a year now and it looks like the end is here. I have been blogging for anything under the sun and after months of writing, this blog have been de-indexed by google. The PR is gone, the Index are gone, the links are gone. I hope this blog has a life left or something left in it and be back on the SE. Without the index, this blog will be all over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great experience. Although I've been blogging for 2 years, I've never maintain a blog for more than a year. I have 5 blogs right now and been through the de-index, lost PR too. I have 3 blogs fall from PR3 to 0 and come back to 1. I think you are doing great with this blog and hope it will be better in 2009 :)

Anonymous said...

this seems like a hurdle for an established blogger like you. I never realized till I read this post that one can lose PR to zero.

i know for sure you will regain it soon.

Subscribe

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blog Archive