Ran Friendster Layout and Codes | Freebies and Product Samples

Ran Friendster Layout and Codes

Lately, in not in the mood of opening my Friendster account already. I think of it as a waste of time and resources. Why resources? I think of it because it is a waste of money and some poeple go to the internet cafe just to login to their friendster account. For me, its tcrap. Why? I cant make money and a waste of time searching for some specific widget. Most teens search for the popular free music video codes for friendster here and there. Some search for ran friendster layout and some look for Swordsmen Ran Friendster layout and so on. I hope the friendster addict will stumble upon this post. nyahahaha... go check my Ran friendster Layout and you will recieve Alliance, Dexterity, Power and more! Go ran online friendster layout!

0 comments:

Subscribe

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blog Archive