Something Positive | Freebies and Product Samples

Something Positive

Having a job is a very good thing for every person. You get a change to earn money and you can do whatever you want. I am very happy now that I have my own job.

Well, I have been working in a corporate world for almost a year now. Since graduating last year I immediately landed a job. I have never been idle since my student life. After graduating last March of last year, 2007, I have been hunting and was looking for a job. It was a very hard experience. I realize that looking for a job is very difficult. I remembered that time especially when I was walking under the heat of the sun, sweating, tired and hungry. It was something that I haven’t lose hope and I still have that Something Positive in me. Those hardships also bear fruits, and finally I landed on a job. I was very happy.

After almost 8 month of working, I felt like I’m already wearing off. I have been working 8 hours a day and 5 days a week not stop. And I haven’t been absent too. I was thinking that I need a break or a vacation. Even for just a week. One day, I was looking at the calendar and I notice that I have the chance to have a vacation during the holy week! At last a 4 days vacation! A very pathetic 4 days vacation! LOL! Well, I don’t mind, at least I got 4 days compared to nothing, right? Finally I can have my 4 days vacation, no work, no worries from corporate world and from my bosses. Now, this is what I called SOMETHING POSITIVE! LOL!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely agree to that. That was great, in short! =). By the way, just dropping by, searching for blogs for me to link up on my own site. I am new to blogging and I am trying to get some ideas. If you have time, please pay my site a visit: http://www.jonaverslife.blogspot.com .. thanks!!

Unknown said...

hi shannon. yes, duka is such a great place if you're seeking tranquility. by the way, thanks for dropping on my site and i hope you cn link me up. ill link you up too on my site once ill be home because im still at work now and have a limited time to check on my email, blog, etc. take care!

Rody said...

yes jona, ill add you up.

Anonymous said...

a vacation sounds great.

Do you mean between Christmas and New Year's?

Anonymous said...

HI GOOD BLOG

Rody said...

No adam, it was around easter sunday. Within that week. Thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

I always feel like I need a vacation. Work gets repetitive and tiresome. Great blog!

Anonymous said...

always positif thinking..

Unknown said...

you're tagged: http://jonaverslife.blogspot.com/2008/03/make-wish.html

Anonymous said...

If you land yourself in a good job its a great feeling but if it isn't you'll feel so unmotivated to go to work.

Subscribe

Add to Technorati Favorites

Blog Archive