Somebody might ask, how to send and recieve money at MoneyGram in and from the Philippines, USA, Canada, Saudi, UAE, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Europe, France, Germany and more? Well i know most of us have their first times especially at MoneyGram, so here are the answers. Just follow the steps and will have a successful transaction at MoneyGram.
- The first thing you will do is Find a MoneyGram branch.
- Visit your MoneyGram branch, taking some personal identification with you.
- Complete a simple “send” or "receive" form and hand this to the MoneyGram agent along with the money you want to send or receive and the transfer fee. You may also include a free 10-word message on the form.
- You will be given a reference number. (sender)
- Fill in the reference number field and put the reference number that has been given by the sender. (receiver)
- Contact the person to whom you’re sending the money, and give him or her the reference number. In just 10 minutes the money will be ready to collect.(sender)
- After filling all the fields, hand it to the MoneyGram agent in after a few minutes, the agent will give you the money.(receiver)
Special thanks for my buddy Cebu SEO Contest. Thanks pal.